The months of November, December, January, February and March are ideal to perform this type of flight. Most afternoons are fairly calm, as long as there is anticyclone. It is a flight just like all the others, but the temperature and light conditions, make it different!!
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
– Invitation to help set up the balloon.
– Flight duration of between 1 – 1’15 hours, approx.
– Landing and packing away of the balloon.
– A toast with cava and chocolate pastries/fruit juice for kids.
– The pilot will give you the flight certificate.
– Photos from the activity.
– Transportation back to the take-off field by 4×4 vehicles (starting point of the activity) where your cars are parked.
– Accident and civil liability insurance.
IBAN: ES08 0081 0056 9400 0229 6437
Account holder : Quico Vidal Gasch