Whenever the weather conditions allow, we will fly over two counties: Lluçanès and Osona. The meeting point will be in Vic, at the Hotel Can Pamplona, and all together with the VOLAVENTURA cars we will go to the starting point, located in the Lluçanès area. The duration of the flight, in this case, will be from 1h to 1h ½. During the journey we fly higher than in a basic flight, which allows us to see the mountains of Montserrat, the Pyrenees and the Sierra Cadí, as long as the day is clean and clear.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
– Invitation to help set up the balloon.
– Flight duration of between 1 – 1’15 hours, approx.
– Landing and packing away of the balloon.
– A toast with cava and chocolate pastries/fruit juice for kids.
– The pilot will give you the flight certificate.
– Country breakfast. Bread with tomato served with local cured meats and cheeses from Vic.
– Photos from the activity.
– Transportation back to the take-off field by 4×4 vehicles (starting point of the activity) where your cars are parked.
– Accident and civil liability insurance.
IBAN: ES08 0081 0056 9400 0229 6437
Account holder: Quico Vidal Gasch
To make the reservation you can make a payment and deposit of (€ 130) or you can leave everything paid.
Indicate name and ID when making the transfer.